I have an unquenchable thirst for creating, learning, and leading.
I was born to be an artist, and communicating my passion through character art has become my obsession. I take pride in the characters I create, in the games I work on; and in maintaining a consistently high quality standard.
+ Key Skills
- Low & High Poly Character & Hardsurface Modelling for use in-game & high-end rendering.
- Hand-painted stylized texturing
- Texturing for current-gen & next-gen (PBR) resolutions.
- In-depth knowledge of anatomy & proportions.
- Keen eye for lighting, shape, colour, and detail.
- A good knowledge of traditional drawing and composition related to character design
- Experience working in Unity & Unreal 4 game engines
- Basic C# Programming knowledge
- Ability to communicate & work effectively with programmers, designers, producers and other artists.
Responsible for creation of stylized low poly, hand-painted characters, mid-poly vehicles and low-poly vehicles for use in-game
Responsible for the creation of high poly baroque stylized sculptures for use in Cinematics; and low poly UV mapped & baked normals/AO for use in-game.